Gold Coast Horse Riding in Mudgeeraba
If you have any questions or would like to join please feel free to contact us
– by email: email@example.com
– find us on Facebook
– post: PO Box 370 Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
Our account details are: M& HHTC Suncorp Robina BSB 484 799 A/C number 502901552
please print out these forms, fill in and sign, and either post, scan and email to us , or bring them along to a ride:
– Visitor-Rider-Form – please bring this form if you just want to join us for a day ride.
Membership form and rules (2) – please fill in these 2 , plus the next one ( Club Waiver Form) if you wish to be a member.
Biosecurity Horse Health Declaration (1) – EVERYONE attending a ride must fill this in and give it to a member of the committee before riding.
Your horse is not required to be Hendra vaccinated to join us.
DPI tick spray form -your horse must be sprayed for ticks before going into NSW and this form must be presented at the tick spray yard. Please fill it in BEFORE you get there. You need to let them know you are coming through by booking on 5536 4714
OUR MEMBERSHIP FEES : (per year)
– Adult $75
– Junior $65 (under 18)
– Family of 3 $150
– Family of 4 or more $150 for first 3 people then $47 for each additional person
– Visitors per person per day $20
You do not need to become a member to join us on a ride, just pay the visitors fee per day to cover insurance.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER:
– social : have someone to ride with, meet a variety of like minded people, your family and friends are encouraged to join us for lunches, bbq’s , camps etc. You get the camaraderie of belonging to the Club !
– exploring your environment: we can take you to ride in a wide variety of new and different locations, from the beach to the bush , from camping to participating in a parade. Some of our rides , camps and events are just for members only.
– learning: Club members can be great if you need help or advice with your horse. We have some type of ‘education’ day during the year ( usually combined with games/ fun events too ) . Being in the Club you will interact with other types of ‘horsey ‘ pursuits as we have ties with the Gold Coast Carriage Club, and various Pony Clubs.
– open to everyone: our Club welcomes all riders with any type / breed of horse. Any type of safe and appropriate saddle is ok and horses may be ridden without a bit (ie: in a rope halter with 2 reins – however effective control MUST be demonstrated to the committee beforehand)